Spanish for Travelers
Half-Day Course for Travelers Short on Time
If you want to get the most possible out of your trip to Panama, you’re going to want to be able to talk with Panamanians! Speaking at least some of the local language can go long way in making your trip easier, and a lot more fun. Speaking Spanish will let you get off the gringo-trail and experience the real Latin America, communicate with the locals, and explore places you might not get to otherwise.
What You’ll Learn:
Spanish for Travelers half-day course is designed for complete beginners and those with a basic level of Spanish, and gives participants the Spanish vocabulary and key phrases they need to survive and get the most out of their time in Panama or other Spanish speaking countries. It focuses on the following topics:
- Eating / Drinking: communicating in restaurants, bars and cafes, from basic greetings, how to read a menu and order food, to expressing special dietary needs, and making complaints.
- Shopping: buying things in a variety of different situations, from clothing stores to supermarkets and kiosks.
- Traveling: providing phrases and vocabulary to help students move around the city, outside the city, and other Spanish-speaking countries with ease. Go over topics such as how to buy tickets, get directions, book accommodation.
The Spanish for Travelers course can be extended to up to one-week (20 hrs) in which case the following topics would be covered, among others:
- Asking for things in Spanish: forming questions and getting around in everyday situations, for example withdrawing money at ATM’s, doing laundry, and going to a doctor. Get things done so you can enjoy yourself.
- Making Friends and Socializing in Spanish: Talking about yourself and your family, meeting people in informal contexts. Talk with locals and make new friends.
You Should Choose the Spanish for Travelers Course if:
- Hours / Week: 3
- Level: All; Beginner to Advanced
- AVG. Students / Class: 2-3
- MAX. Students / Class: 4
- Schedule: Can be scheduled most mornings or afternoons
- Spanish course book
- Free coffee and tea
- Free WIFI
- Stunning ocean views
Spanish for Traveler Rates
The cost of the half-day course is $59.00 per person. The cost includes materials, coffee, tea, and free wifi.